Hey you ,
Thanks for making me realize I'm such an ego . I did many wrong things to you . Not just to you , but to every single human beings that I know . I'm sorry .
I'm sorry for things I said .
I'm sorry if you think I'm annoying .
I'm sorry that you're my friend .
I'm sorry for hurting you . Physically or emotionally .
And ... I'm sorry that I'm ME !
Can't you see that I'm a mess . Can't you see that I'm a heartless creature . I know I can . And for that I would like to say sorry and I'll try not to be the old me . Instead , I'll try to be a new me . A better me to be exact .
You see , I was disgusted with myself and I know you're disgusted with me too . So now , I have repent and I shall not be disgusting anymore .
Hey , if other people can do it why can't I do it . I'm Hadi Haikal . What could possiblly go wrong .
Till then