Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quality time

Holidays here . I'm not thinking of having the time of my life . But then , with the things I've been through I deserve a hard solid break . Well that's about it . I sort a need to type something . So yeah .

And hey , I'm sorry that I have to change my blog address . As you can see , there are some typical humans with no life , trying to mess with me . Hey ! I got news for you stupid , I won't just sit here and do nothing . I'll do something and already did it . But this is just the beginning of it . Just you wait . Hah , as I told you before I'm twice as hardcore than before so do be careful . Hahahah .

Hadi loves you no matter who you are or what you are or simply where you came from because Hadi adores all God's creatures . Unless you're annoying , than , that's a different story .

Hey bitches , I want to hear you go mad ! Heh at least you know that I'm still me . Haha

Photobucket

Have fun , it's not a crime .