Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yes

There are many things that inspire me . And you're one of them . Yes you , whoever you are .

I believe in the impossibles . Yes the impossibles , but I don't believe in superstitious .

I am easily distracted . Even oranges can distract me . Yes , I know , I'm weird .

I'm hardcore . Yes , many of you thinks I'm lying .

I speak truth . Yes truth , not lies .

So everything that I have posted in this blog is true . Yes , it's always the truth .

I'm cold-hearted . Yes cold-hearted , but at least I have the whole world in my hands .

I have half of the world who despise me , but I don't care . Yes , I don't care because I have the other half to support me .

I got a twisted life . Yes , but here I am still embracing it and not screwing it up .

I'm Hadi Haikal , I'm screwed , and I am god damn proud with that .

Now , I'm twice as hardcore as before . Good for me bad for you . Hahaha

Don't you ask me how I'm doing . I'm living , I'm fine and I'm happy . So , hush .

I deserve the best you know , till then .