Monday, March 29, 2010

I am good

Wah , I miss updating this blog. I haven't update my blog for quite a long time now . So yeah , I think I'm going to update it eventhough I do not know what to blog .

Okay , besides updating this blog , I'm doing this thing that was asked by Pn Wan Rokiah (Bio teacher) . Yes, I'm doing my folio . I didn't write , draw or what sort because I was asked to do it by using Microsoft PowerPoint . Yeah , I think , it's sucks at first because I have to search for the infomation lah , picture lah apa lah kan . I WAS in bad mood . But it turns out soo damn fucking easy . Hahahah

Of course lah easy kan . I used the copy-paste technique , what do you expect ? Actually , I didn't do the paste-ing part . I only do the copy-ing part . Maybe its because I want to type each letter kot . But anyways , the folio is done and that's fine I guess . I manage to complete it without any help from anybody or anything except the internet lah . I am good . Hahahaha

Okay , that's it for today . ByeBye

note to classmates , If guys are reading this , SHUT THE HELL UP !! Tak payah lah nak bagitahu cikgu okay . Thank youu , hugs and kisses from ME !