Do it yourself , fame with the word D.I.Y .
I'm turning into the D.I.Y person now . Correction , I'm transforming into the D.I.Y person . I'm trying to do things by myself now , I will only seek help if I really need to . If not , then , I won't call you for help .
Just like today , my hideous hair was cutted by ME . Hahahah , so feast your eyes . My hairstyle is already weird but I made it even more weirder . So it's weird to weirder . But I like it anyway . I like weird things , I dislike things that you like and , I like things that you dislike .
I'm different , I'm weird and I know that . And I did not have any problem with that . I don't share my opinions or problems with anybody . Maybe to certain somebody but there is only a few .
People laughs at my hair , people hates my attitude , but I don't care . I always thinks the positive . Maybe those people are jealous , maybe those people got problems .
I love my attitude , I love my hair so if you can't accept me like the way I accept myself , then go . Go away , I don't need you . But I'll forgive you thou because it's a must in Islam . But that's it lah . You're forgiven and I shall treat you like you're a nobody . So you shall treat me like a nobody to , vice versa .
p.s. I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you . Hate me , I'm a bitch .