Sunday, March 21, 2010

Okay I understand

Yep , now I know how the Formspring thingie works . I opened Iyra's formspring http://www.formspring.me/NRLSYR and I asked her something . Here's what I asked her . "should I change class ? From Harapan to Cemerlang . "

As you all know , 4 Harapan is a Pure Science class and 4 Cemerlang is an Account class . I was thinking to change class because ..

#1 The elective subjects are hard
#2 I'm failing ( Chemistry and Physics )
#3 I hate my class

So yeah , school's tomorrow , and I'm soo eagerly wanted to see Pn Kamisah . Yes , my mind was made ! I will change class . I'm doing this for my own good . If I didn't do this , my SPM result will be rubbish , and I did not want that to happen .

So , wish me luck ! I'm hoping that Pn Kamisah is in a good mood tomorrow.

note , I also wanted to create my formspring account too lah .