Monday, May 10, 2010

Perfect duo

Photobucket

When I look at cute couples , I tend to be jealous .

Random couples that walk pass me from time to time doesn't affect me , only famous ones do or a certain couples that the have AWW or WOW factors . Isn't it beautiful to love and to be loved at the same time ?

Maybe that's all I wanted . LOVE . Love has healed me and broken me down . But I've never gave up on it because love is the only thing left in the world that could heal unseen wounds , that could heal a person in such magical ways . Love is a real magic . Just because we couldn't see it doesn't mean it's not there .

I've been creating my artworks since I was 14 and non of it includes pictures of me and someone alse as a duo masterpiece I'd call it as . I have such wide imagination that create arts such as poems and stories . Poems and stories had been created by me more than once . I've envisioned photographs of me and my future girlfriend / boyfriend . It is remarkable . Trust me , me and my mind knows it very well (:

Till then humans

p.s. That picture is not too offensive is it ?