Yes , farewell Puan Siti Sara .
Okay , I don't hate you Puan Siti Sara and I didn't really like you either . But you taught me anyway , and for that I would like to say THANK YOU . I believe that every wrongdoer should repent and seek forgiveness from God and from the people that they hurt . I'm a wrongdoer , so , I'm sorry Puan Siti Sara .
Oh anyway , I'm trying to make my butt smaller . As you see , my ass is quiet big and I despise it . I've tried so many techniques but I failed . I've tried exercising , strict diet and some other things and failed . But I won't give up thou , I'll try to make it a bit smaller somehow .
Till then .
p.s. Maybe I should ask Fadhli for help , I mean he has a ' leper ' ass . Hahaha