Then after lunch , Iyra and I went to an optical shop to buy a pair of contact lens .
Yes contact lens . Not the colourful ones like the picture above . I bought a pair of green coloured contact lens .
It's been awhile now since I last wore my contact lens . About a year I guess . But , I had never wear green coloured lens , just plain brown .
And yeah , I've gotta say , I do look good in it . HAHAHAHA . Plus Iyra and I also bought a watch . Yeah , we bought a same watch with different colour each . I bought the black coloured watch while Iyra bought the white coloured ones .
We also met Jaja a Secret Recipe . Heh , as usual , Jaja , gelak gelak je lah kan . HAHAH . But , I did have fun with Iyra today . For your info , were are wearing the watch tomorrow . So , feast your eyes yaww . Heh , jangan jealous pulak
That's it for today everybody , byeeeeeeeeeeeee
ps , Learned Chemistry today andd , Chemistry is hard and I hate that subject .
pss , Life's bore without Diana and I missed her .