Wore baju melayu to school today . Of course I wear white baju melayu with samping , not that yellow coloured baju melayu .
As you all know , I haven't wear my baju melayu since form 2 . Diana said , she likes to see me wearing baju melayu . Eventhough , I do not want to wear it , but I did . I did that just to please Diana , since she's moving to Kelantan today .Then I will never ever ever wear that baju melayu again . Its just that I'm not baju melayu type . I don't wear baju melayu unless it is the eid of all Muslims which is Hari Raya .
And of course ramai lah yang usya aku pakai baju melayu . Lepas tu , ada lah jugak orang gelak sebab pakai samping senget lah apa lah kan , tapi , tuan punya badan pun tak kisah , apehal pulak korang nak kecoh kan ? Hesh , jerks .
Yeah , I'd reveiced some text book today , and oh my goodness , bapak beratt nak matii . Lenguh tangan mengangkat buku buku tuu , sampai bawak masuk surau semua sebab nak solat Jumaat kan .
Plus , Nad kept on crying crying . She also cried yesterday because she hates her current class . But but , she's in my class now , Yay ! HAHA , i need my old friendddd . I hate my new friends . There are so cold and mean and jangan lah lupa KEREK ! Heh , kerek nak mati budak budak kelas Bio nih ! Hate themm !
Huh , that's it for today , I not in the mood to blog . Huh , I'm so tired and I'm ready to go to sleep .
So long people ,
ps , I do look attractive in that baju melayu . HAHAHAHA