Today's a bore . Went out and spent my time playing Naruto Ninja Heroes on my PSP . Fun game , I rock at it and I like winning . pfft , who doesn't ? Haha . Anyway , bought KFC for my family and the workers were so annoying . Just because I speak English and not Malay doesn't mean that they have to mock me secretly , such imbeciles with no guts . Try an act of decency next time . I'm not racist towards my own race but they made me despise my own kind . Shame , most Malays give themselves a bad name especially those late bloomers . But heck some are even in their early 20s and not acting like it . I would never downgrade on people unless they give me a reason to . Grow up , you're despisable . Obviously, I'm not one to sugarcoat my words , I tell YOU what I feel . Sometimes , we have to be boisterously honest to be heard perfectly and I'm all about it . Judge me , hate me , it doesn't affect me :)
Seriously , I really don't care .
Till then ,