These days things are just real dull , well it has been for months but I guess it's simply duller. I've clean unwanted stuffs from my pc and I've found bunch of my old pictures , it's amusing to see how much I've grown from the past years . I evolved and I'll keep on evolving . Well , there's no news in my life , maybe there's something new in your life but not mine . I've been keeping a low profile on MySpace for quite sometime now because I'm in no mood for entourages. Been denying a whole mother load amount of friend requests . That's actually a same ol' thing , so pardon that . And yes , tell your friends this :
Don't try to add me when they're using some other people's picture or the fact that they have craps on their names and they never learn to type like how I'm typing now perhaps they thought tYp!nG lIk3 thIs i$ cR3@tive . I appreciate the effort but no thanks, that won't do . And for newbies if you ought to speak English to me , don't speak to me at all , it's that simple . There's always a fine line between elites and newbies , yes I am that stuck up and I'm cool with that hahaha .
Till then