Okay , i guess I was wrong about women . Women are not weak . They maybe physically weaker but they are not weaker intellectually . That is what Sylvia and Su Xian told me . Thank you Sylvia and Su Xian . So yeah , each sex has its own pros and cons which makes it fair .
Went to volleyball practice just now , and guess what ? The practice was cancelled and the I haven't been told . I hate it when this happens , It's a waste of precious time and money .
So after lepak-ing with the bola sepak punya orang , I went back home . actually I was suppose to be going home with Iwe , but , I didn't because i had a fight with him , but I don't mind fighting with him because I have never hold a grudge on him . He's such a nice person and I liked him .
note , I'm not gay or anything thou :)
That's it from me