Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good job brothers and sisters

The SPM 2009 result is out . So yeah , good job . And to any other else who got excellent results , congratulations . To those who doesn't , don't be sad lah . It's not the end of the world .

Met Snow at school today . She was there to take her result . She got 3A's . Wah , congrats girl ! Also met Aten , Jaja and some other ex-student of SMK Taman Jasmin 2 .

Aten , you didn't tell me your result . Just tell me lah . I won't laugh or trashtalk to others about you . You're my sister at Facebook kan ? Oh talk about sister , my family tree at Facebook is expanding and it is becoming more andd more crazy . Hahaha :DDD

Anyway , I'm going out tomorrow after the Friday prayers . I'm going out with Dean who is by the way is coming home from Kelantan and will be moving to SMK Taman Jasmin 2 for good . Hahah , that is good my friend . I miss you lah Mail ! *no offence Diana

So yeah , I think that's it for today . I'll be updating my blog when my Ujian Setara 1 is finished .


note , eventhough my family tree is crazy , but I still like it thou

note , Aten , result PMR kau pun kau tak bagitau aku kan ?