And hey , what have I been doing the whole day ? Let see , I woke up at 9.30 or something because a somebody called . Yes , it was Azrin . "Weh , kau ada number telephone Helmie atau Shafiq tak ?" That's the reason he called me . He woke me up to ask something soo stupid like that ? Then he asked me again "weh , kau tak keluar ke harini ?" Well my dear much-love friend , I ain't going out today , because I don't have any moneyyy and I shall stay home and watch Oprah . And I shall stay home and stand in front of the mirror , attempting to compress my pimple which is by the way growing on my upper part of my nose . I hate pimples
Then , I went online on MySpace without taking my bath which I know some of you may laugh or whatsoever . Hahah , laugh all you want because I do not seems like i care people .
It's bad enough I'm out of credit and nobody called today except for bloody Azrin . Thank you Azrin . Can you believe it ? I'm so pathetic . So yeah , I think I'm going back to sleep . I mean thats my daily routine . SLEEPING all day long like a pregnant woman .
Yeah , I'm in a mood swing right now and feel like killing some baby animals or something or Azrin .
*Typical me . In such a bad mood on a beautiful morning
ps , I don't have attitude problem . I'm just fucking irritated . I only have perception problem .