Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Chai

HELLO peoples , as you all know , Chinese New Year is just around the corner and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you guys a Happy Chinese New Year since I ain't going to update my blog until the end of Chinese New Year .

Happy Chinese New Year to , Yong Seat Yee , Nam Xiao Hui , Chan Chi Yan , Chiang Tze Ling , Jazzi Tang , Look Mun Fai , Lye Chi Ming , Tan Sia Hui , Natasha Tan , Low Chai Lih , Kho Evon , Lau , Vicky Tan , Lee Phui Mei , Winnie Kong , Sharen Boo , Loh Shu Yee , Chiang Yieng Ching , Kok Jia Li , Sim Wai Keat , Ching Yee and YOU ! Yes you , whoever you are that is reading this post right now . Happy Chinese New Year yawww .


Shin Dragon Pictures, Images and Photos
*I hope it is not too early


That is it from me (: