Monday, December 28, 2009

You're so random

Yeah , a 'friend' of mine called me that . Thank you friend . She called me that because I like to drew everything randomly . Hahah , so what ? I LOVE to draw everything randomly . Heh , I'm not the type of person who likes to use ruler to make lines . Thats just lame . No offence everybody . The thing is , kau tak payah lah nak cakap mcm tu . I know lah that you're a great artist . Heshh , nah , here are some pictures that I drew randomly

Photobucket

There's more actually , tp tak kan lah nak letak semua kot . Berat lah blog aku nanti . Hmm yeah I know some of you may think it's ugly or whatsoever . But I think it's beautiful . Hahha , I don't have to share my opinion with you guys yang cakap bendalah ni semua buruk . Hehehe , whatever it is , I'm really statisfied with my work .

Oh ya , yesterday while I was onlining Myspace , there's this typical 'mamat' send me a comment . This is how his comment says , "k0 ske sn0w ea??" I was like ,, what the hell ? Kenapa tanya soalan macam ni ? Hahaha , look , of course I like Snow . I mean who doesn't . She's cute man . Hahha , please people , do not asked me that question again okayyy . Thank you .

PS , If this is you Snow , reading this , then I'm just gonna say that I really , really like you bebeh

PSS , If this is Aten reading this , then , I'm just gonna say , kesian lah aku tengok bus bapak kau eksiden semalam . Hahahahaha , syg syg kauuu

Bye everybody , thanks for reading